Vandweller Chatroom (Closing)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tx2sturgis

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HERE YE HERE YE!!

ALL YOU SCURVY DOGS (and oh yeah, YARC members) COME JOIN US FOR SOME PIRATES GROG AND CAP'N MORGAN SPICED RUM!

Tonight (and every Tuesday) in the chatroom....lets try this...come say hello...really....its not hard to do...just hoping to get a little bit of fun going here.

I really hope Cammalu and Popeye will make an appearance. I'm thinking around 8PM Central which 6PM Arizona time 9PM Eastern SEAboard...see what I did there? 7PM Mountain time and 5PM West Coast time.

BTW..its BYOB!

Just click on the link, and there is a 'bot filter'...just pass the little 'test' to make sure you are NOT a BOT. Then type in a user name and come say hello!

It works with smartphones and tablets, and of course PCs, laptops and Macs...anybody on a Mac?

Anyway...come say hello this evening. See you there!

https://minnit.chat/VandwellerChat

Attachments

• grog.JPG
    grog.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 0
  • spiced.jpg
    spiced.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
Interesting! Will have to check it out!

edit, just tried it, looks like it has potential!

I never noticed the orange VW Vanagon on the advertising banner here near the top.

I am using an orange Vanagon as the theme on the chatroom....coincidence? Hmmm...

We had a nice gathering last night in the chatroom...if you haven't checked in and checked it out, you're missing out!

See ya next Tuesday!

Thanks for all who dropped by the chatroom tonite! We had a record number show up...like 15 or so? Lost count but we had a good time.

See ya next Tuesday!

I didn't realize ya set the chatroom to this forum also... interesting.
no comment on it, just say this.

Gonna try something a bit different...the chatroom will be open for the entire weekend. If anyone wants to drop in and say hello, please do!

Today is Good Friday.
Saturday we will have a full moon.
Sunday is Easter Sunday!
And Monday is TAX DAY!

It just seems like a good weekend to open the chatroom up!

No guarantees that I can be in there all the time...in fact, I can't be in all the time..but I will check in mostly in the evenings. I hope Kyz will help me out with this....she's kinda the Hostess with the Mostess...or something like that!

https://minnit.chat/VandwellerChat
Pass the 'bot test' and choose a username, and poof, you're in!