Van Life Farm Overlooking the River in Nashville

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you turn your property into a van life compound?

• Total voters

BoxTruckHouse

Reaction score
I'm a Box Truck House Lifer, living on a farm overlooking the Cumberland River just outside of Nashville. Before I bought my property I was a boat lifer at the real Redneck Yacht Club just outside (the other side) of Nashville. For a few years I did Airbnb with some cabins I built on the property - which are now part of a music studio compound. I am considering opening up my property to other van lifers if there is a market for it or a need. I don't think I want to become an RV park, but a van and car life camp would be fun.

Attachments

• DSCN2981.JPG
    DSCN2981.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • fullsizeoutput_f9d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_f9d.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm a Box Truck House Lifer, living on a farm overlooking the Cumberland River just outside of Nashville. Before I bought my property I was a boat lifer at the real Redneck Yacht Club just outside (the other side) of Nashville. For a few years I did Airbnb with some cabins I built on the property - which are now part of a music studio compound. I am considering opening up my property to other van lifers if there is a market for it or a need. I don't think I want to become an RV park, but a van and car life camp would be fun.
You are only about an hour south of me up here in Kentucky. I bet it is nice down there by the river. I would be interested.