USB powered Sonic pod for laundry sale

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyndi

Reaction score
Did a search and didn't see that this had been posted, anywhere.
https://humblehousehold.com/products/usb-ultrasonic-washing-machine

When I worked in the jewelry industry we used sonic cleaners for all kinds of things. They really do work! And it's multi-purpose.

The linklink i providing much information with regard to the size of the load. Rinsing and spinning/wringing out would still be an issue.

How large a container full of water and soiled clothes? How many kg of clothes? Still need soap and hot water?

Seems like a very small amount of energy.

By default I say scam BS until I see positive reviews by sources I trust, having actually used it.

Despite the claim of a "personal guarantee", the actual refund policy is

> To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. 

Obviously using a good credit card overrides these limits, so give it a try and report back here.

This bit also sets my bvllcr^p detector tingling

humble_promise_done_large.jpeg

Attachments

• humble_promise_done_large.jpeg
    humble_promise_done_large.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 31
I vote for Cyndi to be the guinea pig buyer, and then report back. Maybe this is a good way for RVers to clean their dusty little chihuahuas. Dogs have good hearing up to 50-KHz.

I could not find any detail information on the link. I just can't see usb having enough watts to clean much more than a Victoria Secret Thong.

Now now let's not be so negative, or no one's going to buy and test it for us :cool:

It's actually on my list of possibilities. But, it's a long way from the priority list.

cyndi said:
It's actually on my list of possibilities. But, it's a long way from the priority list.
Ah so, you were looking to find another guinea pig, a volunteer. Now we see how it works in cyndiland

Qinreno, you can't even begin to imagine how it works (or doesn't, as the case may be) in cyndiland. It'd give you nightmares.

Thanks, Bob, more research and googling was on my list. Another list. Again, no where close to the top

cyndi said:
Qinreno, you can't even begin to imagine how it works (or doesn't, as the case may be) in cyndiland. It'd give you nightmares.
Good, I hoped you'd take it as a joke. I forgot to include about 6 smilies, I always hope people will see me as the real angel that I am. :angel:

I use ultrasonic cleaners for small metal items and it works great.  Haven't used one for fabric before.  

This kind of thing is going for ~$25 w/free shipping on the slow boat from banggood and elsewhere.  One is shaped like a fish, which is fun.  This one looks like it might be the one in the OP, <$18 with free shipping.

I will test it as an added step in laundry, rather than replacing manual agitation.  I also will use it to replace the bulky ultrasonic cleaners I have in my house when I go FT.

Despite what I said earlier, please don't try cleaning your chihuahua with it.

I emailed them to ask about using on diapers as these are about the dirtiest thing that can be washed. They said it wouldn't work for diapers. So I'd assume they wouldn't work for anything set in or chemically difficult to remove from fabric. Since you have to use soap & water with it, I'd say it probably does next to nothing.

They also said it's for small loads, so it might not actually save water over hand washing or using a bucket washer or panda washer.

hummnnn … river water is free, rocks are free, sunshine is free, breeze is free and soap cost less than a penny for a teaspoon that makes lots of suds.. and when a jet plane flies over I get the Sonic from it and I don't have to plug in anything..

I'm sorry to be such a pest but could someone tell me again why I need one of those gadgets, I'm a little slow when it comes to some of these new and wonderful things man has invented.. ..

Thanks
John

Lighten up, nobody so far is recommending anyone buy one, except maybe for cleaning small jewelry.

OP was just bringing it to our attention.

Maybe just for us all to laugh how silly it is.

I can't believe this thread went on so long. Must be Cindi 's magic. I check back to see if anyone has purchased or tested one. Anyone?

Weight said:
I can't believe this thread went on so long. Must be Cindi 's  magic. I check back to see if anyone has purchased or tested one. Anyone?
19 posts isn't so many. The one on keeping poo in a bucket has gone for almost 100 now. We were hoping Cyndi would reveal some of the secrets about Cyndiland, so we've been keeping it alive. I think she did have one volunteer, and he smiled all the way.