Unofficial Mens Gathering Jan 8-10

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tripper

Reaction score
Honestly, I dislike exclusionary events, but since I would like to attend the RTR for 14 days and there is a woman's RTR going on the 22-24,  I would like to know if any men are going to be on site Jan 8-10? Maybe discuss some real mens topics around the fire without having to worry about offending ladies.  No malice intended here, just getting some thoughts. I will be at the spot Jan 8th just relaxing anyways. These days might be good for a little drinking too!

Good idea. I think the boys need some men time too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motrukdriver said:
Everyone take your sharpie markers for the first one that passes out.

Mo, you know "that ain't right".  Didn't yor Mama teach you to play nice?  LOL.  I've got a REALLY BIG FAT sharpie.

I think it's More like the Men need a little boys time. I should be arriving on the 8th.

Just a heads up - last year and I think the year before a lot of people arrived at the site early.  Most settled around the main road where the seminar area and big fire pit are located. You may want to consider having the Mensa couple of washes north or maybe one wash south where the Boomers hold their rally later in the month.

ainley53 said:
Mo, you know "that ain't right".  Didn't yor Mama teach you to play nice?  LOL.  I've got a REALLY BIG FAT sharpie.

It's just an added incentive to stay awake.  Lightweights get the "treatment"...

I shall bring my little friend Jose and we will just see who passes out first.

Tournament tradition dictate's a group photo before the tequila drinking Begins.

SPBCC_PLAYER_JAN_16.jpg

Attachments

• SPBCC_PLAYER_JAN_16.jpg
    SPBCC_PLAYER_JAN_16.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 30
I wrestled and lost with Jose soooo many times back in my drinkin days.  Just smelling tequila nowadays gives me the heaves.

blmkid,

You reminded me of an old tune...

Vern

Fellas, you are totally welcome to have any gathering you want. BUT...

RTR is a Registered Trademark that I own and I am NOT going to give you permission to use it.

So you are going to have to call it something else.

I deleted all references to it on this thread, changing it to "Gathering"

I was hoping my goof-up went un-noticed.  But, I've heard of some gumblings via the grapevine.  So, I'm fessing up. :blush: 

On Tuesday evening, I removed a post from this thread due to an inappropriate comment (10/31/17 at 10:11 PM MDT).  I pressed the wrong button; instead of removing just the post, I mistakenly removed the whole thread.

I discovered my goof the next morning (yesterday) and restored the thread (11/1/17 at 6:43 AM MDT).

I sincerely apologize for my error.