[TUESDAY and FRIDAY EVENINGS] Vehicle Living/Van Living Chat Room

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the big city yesterday. I rushed home to get out of the heat but it ended up being as hot here. So spent the evening cooling in the lake. Haha.
Everyone was wondering why the lake was so high. Then I got out and they all go... oh. Haha. Just kidding...
So that’s my excuse for missing chat!!!

Oh goodness, I just looked it up. You're 1 hour behind central time, but this MST vs MDT vs MT is confusing! I'm going to have to rethink that part of the post! lol

6pm UTAH time. :)

Just say ET time, or UTC for a global village feeling, and if anyone doesn't know their local time, there are websites to convert to local time by location.

My time of day where I am in Arizona is currently the same as the Pacific standard time zone as I am not camped on tribal land.

But last night was Dark Sky celestial viewing time so I did not care in the least what the clock or anyone else was saying or doing as it did not matter. I was right where I wanted to be doing something astonishing.

Oh goodness, I just looked it up. You're 1 hour behind central time, but this MST vs MDT vs MT is confusing! I'm going to have to rethink that part of the post! lol

6pm UTAH time. :)
I was just joking… but thanks for clarifying… kinda fun when you go visit kids and they live in different time zones.
I must have drove right past you In Montana Kyz.