Trying to find a specific Jeep camper rental

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CC2023

Reaction score
Hi, I was researching camper van life and wanted to test it out for myself, with a rental for a vacation next year. I found a perfect rental site then lost the link. Western US, I know, a lot of options, but the unique option was the Jeep rental. The sleeps-2 bed was in the Jeep cabin, not in a pop-top or any kind of tent. I think they had two or three locations, and one was in CO or UT. I have searched online for hours and just can’t find it again, or any other sleeper Jeep-like rental, that doesn’t have a tent. It wasn’t a peer-to-peer rental website. Any help appreciated, thank you!

Hi, I was researching camper van life and wanted to test it out for myself, with a rental for a vacation next year. I found a perfect rental site then lost the link. Western US, I know, a lot of options, but the unique option was the Jeep rental. The sleeps-2 bed was in the Jeep cabin, not in a pop-top or any kind of tent. I think they had two or three locations, and one was in CO or UT. I have searched online for hours and just can’t find it again, or any other sleeper Jeep-like rental, that doesn’t have a tent. It wasn’t a peer-to-peer rental website. Any help appreciated, thank you!
Were you researching on your phone or your PC? If on your PC, check your history.

Edit: Also, try to remember the keywords you used in your search. And, check images for a pic you remember seeing.

https://www.escapecampervans.com
Could this be it ?

4x4 Rooftop Jeep Camper Rental​

Embrace adventure and take the road less traveled in our new 4×4 rooftop Jeep Camper. Our latest model comes loaded with an automatic pop-up hardshell Tepui rooftop sleeper tent and custom-built kitchenette for extended trips or weekend getaways. Designed for random acts of discovery, the Escape 4×4 rooftop Jeep Camper tackles winding mountain paths, tight city corners, and everything between in style.

Nope, not Escape Campervans. And I was private browsing, didn’t want to be spammed with ads for rentals forever. I thought I bookmarked it, but no. Thanks for the help so far!