This Graphic Lists Over 200 Resources for Making Money Online

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting list! One way not mentioned previously, is if you're a good writer, throw up some good reads on Amazon Kindle for cheap and people will suck them up. If it's good, they'll leave reviews to get even more people to suck them up!

Of course, it's competitive beyond belief and hard to do successfully, as even a single typo in the entire novel gives you bad feedback.

That is a very good list but I also think it's odd they don't include writing eBooks. I encourage everyone with an interesting story or is even a semi-expert to write an ebook.
Bob

There's a pretty big difference between writing proofs for customers vs writing a book at will. The former will be more instantly rewarding, where the ladder will be more rewarding in the long run.

Well.. I don't know how carefully the list was put together. When I saw eBay listed under affiliate marketing, I went, yeah, how many years since that's been a good plan?

Further down, they listed Squidoo. That changed hands and my Squidoo pages are doing better than they were, because the company dumped a lot of other people's pages, but I wouldn't be in a hurry to recommend it to anyone.

It's a useful list for getting ideas but do your homework.