The State of the World, and Life's Real Questions

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After years of living in anguish and months of critical self evaluation,I only truly found peace when at last I realized that The Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about.

As for long lost advanced civilizations I think north America is a good candidate. During the last ice age a glacier advanced southward and ground down everything in it's path to cover most of the land. Any traces of civilization would likely be totally destroyed and/or buried.

Could very well be something underneath the ice in Antarctica too. Not to mention we humans tend to build a lot of our cities on coastlines. Any coastal cities from before the ice age would be be under the ocean now.

I'm not going to claim to know for a fact anything in our history but I do not accept the mainstream view of ancient history. Something was going on back then, there was more than just hunter gatherers. I truly believe human civilization is far older than we are told.

Sumerians say they were taught civilization by a fish man named oannes. They aren't the only ancient civilization to claim they were taught. Who was doing all the teaching, survivors of a destroyed civilization maybe.