the electricity scheme

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddyLammens

Reaction score
L.S.,

Many of my readers of my website https://www.the-magic-of-building-your-own-camper.com have insisted on putting a diagram of the electricity scheme. I made that scheme and I now want to bring it to your attention because for many it is one of the most difficult parts when it comes to making choices and having confidence. It is an important part because the most essential parts in the motorhome depend on it. Many would therefore prefer to outsource it, but make themselves dependent on it. That is not really the intention of building a camper yourself. If you understand exactly how it works, you can design it to your own liking. The scheme is on the page Electricity - The execution | The magic of making your own camper (the-magic-of-making-your-own-camper.com)

In addition, there is a request to describe the story of the construction in words in addition to the pictures in order to give a little more color and emotion to the whole. Together with the rest, it gives a little more depth to the decisions that underlie the different steps in the process. For myself, too, this was a reconstruction that now seems less logical than it was initially. There are always several choices, but every choice you make has consequences for the sequel. It gives an insight into the process. This story is featured on the In words - The Endresult | page The magic of making your own camper (the-magic-of-making-your-own-camper.com)

Don't hesitate to be critical and ask me questions about this.

Sincerely,
Eddy

The person is just sharing a build from what I see. It's a good site to see another way to do things and should never be seen as self promotion since builds are shared here nearly every day.

I hate black backgrounds on a website though.

Yep. Builds shared here, and posted here, are always welcome: pics, questions, write-ups, etc.

As long as our members understand they are leaving our site when they click on that link and different policies will apply, but the information presented there should be of value to many of us.

Maybe they can make a thread here detailing their build choices. Just a thought if they are just advertising it here and everywhere else.

Passing around links on the world wide web is normal, we all do it, we all jump from site to site. It happens all the time with well-known websites such as youtube and facebook, google, etc.

What is important here is that a lesser-known linked website is not causing a problem for our members. If it is not causing issues, I'm OK with it being linked.