String blind in van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherterr

Reaction score
Pleated blind in conversion van.  String detatched from top plastic round button thing.  Is there a way to reattach without restringing tge whole thing? How?
Thanks

The answer is maybe. It could be a problem with the button retainers not keeping a grip on the strings. Super glue is always handy to have around for such things.

Look at some repair tutorials so you can figure out how they are supposed to be strung and what the causes of the issues are.

maki2 said:
It could be a problem with the button retainers not keeping a grip on the strings.

It was definitely Operater Error.  I was closing the pop out window lock and 'boing!" like a violin string. :(:(

The whole length of string is still there with it's cute little loop on the end..staring atme.   Need more strength, tools, and an extra hand at daylight!

maki said:
Look at some repair tutorials so you can figure out how they are supposed to be strung and what the causes of the issues are.

Already done before my post, of course.  (What kind of girl do you think I am?!! Lol)