Starlink

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RvNaut

Reaction score
I am still in my S&B for the next 3 weeks, and then I take down the Starlink, pack in in the moving van and head west to my RV. When I land for a couple of weeks, I will initiate the "I have moved" process. I applied on Aug 6th on 2021 and was surprised when I got the email a few weeks back that my kit was ready. Mobile is still out of the question, but moving is not. I may face "service is not avail in that area", but I bet not. I will report back here when I have feedback. Suffice to say that Starlink is a real game changer for those of us the have rejected the S&B lifestyle.

Please keep us informed. With working Starlink and Google Voice no need to worry about cell coverage

And they are also working on the Tesla Pi, a smartphone that supposedly will work directly with the Starlink satellites. No word yet on a release date.

The biggest problem with Starlink is just getting it. I signed up last February 8th.....and haven't heard a word from them yet.

And they are also working on the Tesla Pi, a smartphone that supposedly will work directly with the Starlink satellites. No word yet on a release date.

I herd end of 22. Ill need a new phone soon so it may be an interesting option.

I think in 10 years most people will operate phones over the Intern and the Cell phone providers will just be data providers.