Stardate 01.24.2018

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Netter

Reaction score
Captains log, stardate 01.24.2018:

I have heard it's not the ship that makes the Captains' journey successful, it's the Captain that makes the ships' journey successful. It is up to the Captain to make the necessary preparations to the ship, any ship no matter its age or condition, to undertake a long voyage under the stars.

Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

She's not a pretty ship, and surely has seen its days. It's been given a clean bill of health by various engineers, but being an older ship, to expect some creaks and groans and be advised that some TLC will be necessary along the way. A few remaining maintenance procedures still have to be done to prepare for the upcoming challenge. The outer hull is compromised in a few areas due to chemical oxidation, and I myself believe there is a leak in the rear cargo compartment.

My first destination is the southwestern region of this planet, a beautiful but sometimes unforgiving place. It is an area with reports of dangerous creatures and extreme atmospheric events.

I believe my fortitude and perseverance will undoubtedly be tested.