Southeastern groups

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are there any gatherings in the east at this time. I'm on the road in the Smokies now however for a newbie this life is kinda lonely.......looking for friends !!!

Sent from my SM-A115U using Tapatalk

Planning on an initial meeting in an attempt to establish Eastern Caravans/camp togethers. There is a tread titled "Calling all nomads in the east"
Starting Nov 21. 2021 in northern Florida
If you would like the location info please PM me on this site and I will be happy to send

Hi.  I’m a newbie but I’m thinking of attending.  Need more information.  This would be my first time out..  How many are attending or interested?

Hello,
We have many who asked for the location specifics. As for how many actually show up? I can tell you that beginning 11/21
If you would like the location info I will be happy to PM you. Just let me know

My hope is eventually a remote location will be found that could accommodate many rather than a few.

Having 100 vehicles show up may be a problem, 500, major issue. I'd hate to be one of those that scheduled and planned for a Eastern US gathering and then find out there's no room at the inn. So to speak. Not to mention what the locals would do.

If anyone knows of a not to remote Eastern meetup campsite that will handle a few thousand then lets make it happen. The last large Eastern group assembled was, if I remember correctly, somewhere around Woodstock.... :)

Land between the lakes has some decent sized areas.