Songs about nomadic life, homelessness, etc.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe more of a pre-nomading song? Delbert McClinton's Too Much Stuff.

Not truly on topic. But come on. The cuteness is ridiculous.

That's funny, I saw that today and sent it to my 2 brothers. We are all musicians and have played in many different bands over the years and I said to them that these kids did a better job on this song than most of the bands I heard in the bars and clubs we played at.

^Tattoo girl is from American Picker Series

Say what? Which tattoo girl?

Tall blondie with pink fringes looks rather like my old housekeeper. Most awesome help I ever had, and a hoot to be around. She would do about anything, clean house, yard work, ride on the motorcycle, go in the crawl space and do plumbing, clean out moms house, go to the dump, didnt matter, she was game. We had an agreement, if i won the lottery she would be my full time chef and housekeeper in Arizona. She had been to chef school.

She had bright red hair and took absolutely zero sh*t from anyone. Always had a knife handy. Very awesome girl.

She unfortunately (as far as working for me and being my housekeeper if I won the lottery) ended up getting married again,... and to some geezer dude nearly my age.