Some of my jewelry

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey GSfish,

I’m definitely playing around with several ideas. So with the trailer I’d just carry all my gear and wouldn’t sleep in it. I plan on making an all weather tent big enough to stand in and also to set up my jewelers bench which I also plan to make. I will have additional cargo holders on each sides of the motorcycle and one in the center. EI’m also thinking of adding a side care later if I can get one in kit form. I’m definitely going to keep everything as light as I can. I really want a vehicle that has good gas mileage since I’ll be going to renaissance fairs to sell my Celtic Jewelry. I plan on the next 5 years to save up as much money as I can and buy some land for off grid living.

Wow, beautiful! I should give you my box of supplies. I don’t think I’ll get the chance to use it again. And you would do some gorgeous work. Let’s see if we meet on the road.
Renaissance fairs are good as are some craft fairs if you can make some lower price points. The copper for example was really pretty!

Hey Lerca,

Thank you! I do love working with copper and silver. I would like to work with palladium and platinum as well. Palladium forges well and you can get some very unique shapes with it. I want to focus on pieces that people can afford these days and using copper and silver make it possible.

easy way to resize photos is to text them to myself and my phone resizes them automatically. Then i download the downsized photo and post it instead.

I used to use an app, but got tired of the ads.
Ted