solo wheelchair travelers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCS13579

Reaction score
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]i'm new to the forum. i've watched many videos...i'm in a wheelchair and loo[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]king to buy a toy hauler and start tr[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]aveling...any other solo [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]wheelchair users doing this?[/font]

Welcome, it sure sounds like it would work. there are lifts, and hoists available for regular camper doors but a ramp with a lifting mechanism would probably work as well.

Bob also suggests a cargo trailer with a ramp back door. Even has a video with a guy in a wheelchair doing just that.

A Lot of tough challenges to over come and I thought just having gout (one leg) was hard.

You're going to have to get with a handicapped installer to place several ramps or lifts on your vehicle as well as the toy hauler.

GL on your travels.

RCS13579 said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]i'm new to the forum. i've watched many videos...i'm in a wheelchair and loo[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]king to buy a toy hauler and start tr[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]aveling...any other solo [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]wheelchair users doing this?[/font]
https://rollinginarv-wheelchairtraveling.blogspot.com/
Not solo but quality folk and info