So Proud of my babies!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherterr

Reaction score
I thought being on the road in the van with two dachshunds and a chihuahua was going to drive me nuts.   

They've been super good and  by day 3 they stop barking at everything that moved. Now they only growl a little bit if somebody gets too close to the van.  

Poor Rusty is so sensitive about everything... now he's having some gastric disturbances. :( But other than that,  things are going really well.
Just wanted to brag and post a cute picture! Hahaha

0925191226~2.jpg

Attachments

• 0925191226~2.jpg
    0925191226~2.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 31
I have seat protectors for my truck back seat and a single for the front seat of my van. For hair, protection from toenails and pet gastric explosions.

Oh god!! No no no... He was outside!! Lol.

Don't let the dogs drink just any old water you find. Lots of gastric issues can come from water that is "dirty" with natural stuff from other animals.

By the way, the "Imodium" product you use to stop diarhea in people can be used for dogs. Just look up the proper dosage for their weight. It is a real carpet and seat saver if a dog gets a case runs while you are traveling. Obviously you do need to see a vet if the issue continues as things such as parasites, bacteria, etc need treatment with the appropriate medication. Do keep your dogs wormed regularly if you are out there on the road with them. The OTC products for the most common types of worms do work quite well.

Good looking dogs.However,it's common knowledge that I have the 2 best looking dogs anywhere.

Well that's okay as long as you know they're second best looking. LOL ( my dogs are shoulder surfing!)