So how do you do it?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas is easy, I go Southwest motif and serve a Mexican food menu featuring Mole sauce!

Christmas dinner does not have to be a New England traditional dinner of Turkey or Ham, Oyster Soup, etc. lots of cultures celebrate Christmas. England, Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Germany, the Scandinavia countries, etc all have their versions of what they serve on Christmas Day. Have some culinary fun this year.
Nope, eat what works for you.

This year we are eating roast beef and roasted red tatos and roasted veggies and lots of pies and cookies and a ton of snack goodies, it will be a 3-4 day thing as I now have to share my kidos with their in-laws. So, one will be here day after Christmas and one on new years and friends on Christmas eve and I am going to sleep at some point. I don't care what day we get together as long as we do..

Well, to 'ell with that noise! Veggies before dessert..... what idget came up with a stupid idea like THAT?!😲
Mom’s who have to deal with belly-aching constipated kids. Both meanings of belly-aching apply in this scenario.

Soups, sardines, crackers, chili, fresh fish if there's no official types around! Fresh fruit and veggies when I can plan them in! I'm not above doing a soup kitchen at a church if I'm on the road. I've done a lot of surveys on receipts for free burgers.. Have never really gone hungry! Before I got my pension I might look in a dumpster behind a grocery store, it pretty amazing what they throw out! No shame in my game! I won't be around town long anyhow!

Last edited: