• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

So. Central Texas Properies For Sale

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherterr

Reaction score
Actually, I have two.  PM me and I will send you Craigslist ad links.

If you are looking for property in a great location; Rural, yet within a few miles of shopping, etc, with NO RESTRICTIONS (meaning you can camp, live, build what you want, etc.) I've gotten a couple of great little places that I would KEEP for myself if I didn't already have what I need.   Plenty of TREES.

These are in Burleson County, Texas.  Half way between Austin and Houston (60-90 min).  Home of Texas A & M University, and several smaller towns within 30-40 minutes or so with a lot of THEIR own stuff going on occasionally.

Lake Somerville is minutes from both properties, and the smaller of the two is walking distance behind a small lake/pond where you could fish.

Currently priced at $9,500 and $13,500 with reasonable offers considered.  No owner finance.

No, I'm not a realtor.  These are all I have right now.  Just my retirement income thingy. ;)

PM me and I will send you Craigslist ad links.

(Installation of Water and Electric  utilities will run around $2500 +/-)