Saying Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny

Reaction score
Kenny here,&nbsp; saw this forum from Vandwellers. <br><br>I live in Atlanta, 52, single, couple of dogs.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a 96 Dodge B2500.&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't currently dwell but plan to embrace the lifestyle full time as my career continues to nosedive.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm a self employed IT professional on a long term contract with a non-profit here in Atlanta.<br><br>I'm also a houseboater and a former live aboard.&nbsp; I'm used to living in small places and having to make do with non grid applications.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have a good understanding of inverters/batteries and generators. <br><br>That's me in a nutshell.&nbsp;&nbsp; Very friendly and social person always willing to share info or a laugh....<br><br>Kenny<br><br>

Glad to see you here too Kenny....welcome and it sounds like you have many things to add. I'll be looking forward to hearing more...<br>Bri<br><br>

Hey Katelynn<br><br>Sorry for the late reply.&nbsp;&nbsp; Other than the normal stuff I really don't know what else to do?&nbsp;&nbsp; My van gets decent mileage&nbsp; 15-17 on&nbsp; the hiways as long as I dont horse it too much.&nbsp; Mine is also a lowboy so not as much wind resistance.&nbsp;&nbsp; That 318 engine is legendary and will serve you well.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>By the way, just sold my van and bought a 95 shuttle bus !<br><br>

Kenny wrote: <span id="post_message_1266844499">By the way, just sold my van and bought a 95 shuttle bus !</span>
<br>Take lots of pictures of the conversion, and if you are willing I'd love to have an article on that! Bob<br><br>

Hey Bob,&nbsp; <br><br>I'd be glad to contribute an article to your fine webpage.&nbsp; I'll let you know how it goes. <br><br>