San Antonio area?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morgana

Reaction score
So I am looking at Campendium and the like, but I thought I'd ask here too. I might have an opportunity for a little volunteering adventure in San Antonio, TX, later this summer, and I'm looking for someplace to car camp that has showers. (I will experiment with hygiene arrangements another time but not this time.) Guadalupe River State Park looks nice if I can get a reservation (it would be a bit of a commute, but I might be stuck with that). Braunig Lake looks nice too but their showers are out of commission right now. If there's anyone familiar with the area, do you have any suggestions? Many thanks.

Nothing close to town other than RV parks. If you need a shower either join a gym or go to one of the public acquatic centers. There are lots of public swimming pools with showers in the city.

That's what I was seeing online (but hoped I was missing something). Thanks for the reality check/local knowledge! and the tip about the pools.