RV Salvage Yards

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a update heads up,

Walt's RV Surplus formerly of Fontana and Rialto California is out of business, gone. however their inventory was bought out by another company I believe they still call themselves Walt's but they have moved they are now at,

1275 Railroad st.
Corona, CA 92882

951-270-0015 and 951-270-0051

I was there last weekend and this place is amazing they not only bought out Walt's but several other RV dealer inventories. they have everything for RV's at real good prices. they must have over 5,000 windows alone. they have both new and used everything. windows are a buck an inch at the longest side so a 24 x 36 window is 36 bucks. emergency escape windows are 2 bucks an inch. they have everything even raw wood, wood trim, cabinet doors, paneling, all appliances, ladders, steps, they even have stuff for vans like the curved windows and those new fangled frameless windows(I didn't ask them how much for those).

here's a sample I bought,

1 brand new entrance door complete with frame, screen door, weather seal and keys
1 brand new window 36x24 1/2 slide with screen and trim ring
1 used emergency escape window 40x30 1/2 slide with screen full window opens for a 40x30 escape

total 580 bucks

the door alone would cost about 1200 bucks by itself, the escape window around 450 and the regular window around 350.

so if you are looking for a part or doing a conversion I would give them a shot.

highdesertranger

Status
Not open for further replies.