RV Mechanic in Lake Havasu?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanForNow

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend good RV mechanics in the Lake Havasu City area? I am having problems with my 3-way propane fridge.

Recommendations would be appreciated.

What's the problem ?...…...I have a friend who worked at COWBOYS this winter...….he's gone home now

Usually the Frig rear compartment needs a good cleaning...………...

www. rvservicereviews.com

reviews, good and bad, are written by fellow RVers. You can search by region, state, city and zip code. Pay it forward, to the community and a good business, by leaving a review. Save someone else some pain by giving others a heads up on a dishonest and/or incompetent mechanic

Thank you, Abnorm & Vandella.

Abnorm, the problem with the propane fridge is that abt 2 days ago it began losing its power to chill food. The flame works fine, but the interior of the fridge is now at room temperature.

the 2 most common things if your flame is ok is you have lost part or all of your ammonia charge or the unit is dirty. have you cleaned the backside. speaking of the flame is it blue? highdesertranger

The flame is blue, as usual. Thanks, HDR. Just to make sure I don't mess up the fridge, I am going to take it in to an RV mechanic.

Greetings I agree with it with a high desert ranger about the ammonia loss maybe you don't know how an absorption refrigerator works and maybe it's not time to learn about that. Go outside open the compartment for the refrigerator if you see any yellow yellowish stains that's the ammonia busting out of somewhere they're only good for a certain amount of cycles. If you got heat from the flame it should be doing what it should be doing. River 🏞️

River ..........after TWO years I hope the OP is not still waiting for your advice

HDR passed away in September 2021..........RIP my friend