RIP Captain Vandweller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twokniveskatie

Reaction score
A fellow vandweller has passed on. For those who may have known him, here is what VanMom Karen posted over at Vandwellers:

" Fri Aug 3, 2012 7:23 am (PDT) . Posted by: "*VanMomKaren*" vanmomkaren
I'm afraid I have some very bad news to share with everyone.

Our very good friend, long time member of VanDwellers, & fellow moderator has passed away.

For those who aren't aware... He had been fighting a malignant brain tumor for over a year & a half, had several surgeries, & the last correspondence we had received the end of June stated the doctors had given him a 90% chance of cure/survival.

We will certainly miss him, he was a wonderful friend."

So sorry to hear that... wishing his family all the best. I am sure he will be missed by many =(

Thanks katie....yep, I'll sure miss him and him ragging me about wearing a skirt, LOL....and me calling him Capcake....dammit, only the good die young!<br />Bri

I didnt personaly know him, but have heard of him many times. I know he will be missed. Our thougjts and prsyers are with his family and friends.

I was really sorry to see that the Cap passed on, after the Drs gave him a 90% survival. I'll miss his wit, humanity, and his intelligence.<br />Hugs