Ridiculous Rico (51) seeks Lay Down Sally (ageless)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckin

Reaction score
Naturally trippy, unmedicated monkey brain, with six feet of medium built man-body, humbly hoping for a fan. Exactly where did I think I would find a female so juicy mad as to date a hatter? I'm not sure.. But here I am folks! Lookin' for that shiny sea shell.. You know that box they talk about? I've never even seen it! My thought process is so strange- I can figure out anything while I'm doing something else and then completely forget what else I was doing. But who really cares? I mean, life is just a movie playing, really.. Shouldn't we just be able to stop making sense, throw our hands up in the air and drive around the country looking for a holy grail? Yeah, and then get a "peice o' land" build some crazy arse homestead on it like pilgrims.. We could grow stuff and make things. Maybe in the desert somewhere. It has to be inspiring and not too wintery. I'm done with blizzards. I don't know. Let me know what you think. I'm open minded. We could just go to Thailand or something. Not forever... Seriously though, I just want a human with female gender to just get off planet earth with. The past is just outta' here. We could go somewhere and wait for aliens! Yeah! You know you want to! Can you tell the past 20 years have been really boring for me?? I've had enough blue pills.. And I don't even like the taste of steak.. So lets take 2 red pills and see what happens. We could reinvent ourselves and live life again.. Please be aware that I am an introvert seeking another introvert who wants to get in touch with her inner child. Have hers talk to mine. Mine wants to come out and play now.. I still live in a house- So that means I'm not ready to roll just yet. Oh, and I have a mad sense of twilight zone humor.. I'm fairly handy, love words, hate numbers, see details without the big picture getting in the way, and can be super disciplined and lazy at the same time. I not averse to creating my own reality and feel it's completely acceptable to invent new characters to live there. Message me if you want to be an artist of life.