Reaction score?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a new feature when the new software was introduced when the forum was taken over. I'm currently on top. But that would never be the case as many others have hundreds if not thousands of more interesting posts before this feature was added. But that shouldn't stop me from dropping in another song that I made during the early days of Covid-19, all shacked up. I was experimenting with synths.

So it's a popularity contest to post here now?

Ideally the "like" button should be used for helpful/useful posts but its used for just about anything now with the addition of emojis.

I prefer it being just a "like" button to help weed through many posts to find the more agreed upon comments. Still works this way but with the addition of other emojis.

The old forum had a "reputation" score which was similar to a" like" or "reaction". It required a little more input than just clicking a like button. The like button on the old software made the forum crash so it was removed. Unfortunately, the reputation points did not transfer over to the new forum.

The old forum had a "reputation" score which was similar to a" like" or "reaction". It required a little more input than just clicking a like button. The like button on the old software made the forum crash so it was removed. Unfortunately, the reputation points did not transfer over to the new forum.
It also limited how many "reputation" scores you could give per day or something.