Quartzsite Musicians or Artists camp

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Man Dave

Reaction score
Hello friends. 

We are looking forward to January in Quartzsite again this year. 

We are hoping to join and/or informally form a small, safe and respectful musician and/or artist camp. 

We travel with small stringed instruments and accessories. Paint, clay, wire and jewelry art too.

If his sounds interesting to you, please reach out to us! We would love to meet you, or reconnect with some of the old crew.  

Safe and happy travels!

Dave and Nikki

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUcvvD_loWH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hopefully the organic inheritor of the RTR will continue this year at Scadden Wash mid January. Acoustic Camp is a semi organized effort.

There’s also the Gypsy Minstrel Caravan.

Dave you are welcome in YARC Camp of course. I’ll be putting up a craft, art, sewing room.

DLTooley said:
Hopefully the organic inheritor of the RTR will continue this year at Scadden Wash mid January. Acoustic Camp is a semi organized effort.

There’s also the Gypsy Minstrel Caravan.

There will also be the gathering for High Desert Ranger about that time there. I’m so hoping, for his family’s sake, we get a good showing.

What the heck is the organic inheritor of the RTR?

Thanks Pham, :)  
  We are generally planning a Scadden wash visit mid January, hoping for an acoustic, mellow, quieter and mature type of scene. It would be great to see some of y’all. Would definitely like to be able to pay respects to HDR and family as well, We really miss his presence.

Thanks Cammalu! We would love to see your craft setup? and YARC camp of course!

As usual, we are travelling with mechanic and handyman tools on board. If anyone needs a rescue or repair in the area, keep us in mind, we enjoy being able to help out. 

VMD  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey Dave and Nikki. I'll be out there soon. Just doing some last minute stuff to get the van in shape. Lookin' forward to seeing you.

Here's a pic from last year when you guys and Keith rescued me and the TBWPOS (The Big White Piece of S***) Dodge in Q.

vanman.jpg

Attachments

• vanman.jpg
    vanman.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 67