Planning for retirement...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cybrcamper

Reaction score
Hi all. I haven't used that particular username for anything new in a long time. I figure it is fitting for me here as things have come full circle in the past 20+ years. Different in the sense that I am not broke (this time), yet I see myself mobile again out of necessity. When I last did this it was a rare thing, but now it looks like there are a lot of us.

My intention is to be a contributing member of the community both here and out on the road. It is going to take me a bit to get out there as I am still working a 40 plus hour week but over the next year I will find a vehicle and start the process of minimizing my footprint and becoming mobile once again.

I am also looking forward to becoming more acquainted with HOWA. I may have some contributions to make there.

Thanks for this forum!

Hi Cybrcamper, welcome back to the road! It’s a rewarding place to be, as it seems you have already discovered in the past. Best of luck with your transition!