Pirate Camp Winter Season 2022-23

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a lot better than dust and I’ll take that any day over snow! Lol!!!

It is windy today, but without the dust! 🙃

..much more of this and I am going to start molding... :eek:

SUN in the forecast for the next 5 days.... Yea!!

(and the check is in the mail)

It’s a lot better than dust and I’ll take that any day over snow! Lol!!!
I will give you that one... the lowered dust level, especially now at peak season, is the good side of this streak of damp...

Chilli got loose..... and is back...phew... thanks Doug....

Last edited:
For a second there I thought that someone had a Ukrainian singles website as their signature.

Then I remembered the paid spam on this site.

What happened to the 70s? No cell phones or computers then.

Soggy out there? Send some of that skywater over here please, we need it!

Attachments

• Quartzsite-rain 2023-01-17 08-28-21.png
    Quartzsite-rain 2023-01-17 08-28-21.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
Lots
It's a little damp here today............another rainy RTR !

Scott arrived earlier this week.....GypsyDogs/Anna arrives today.....

You better Hurry........the Desert is filling up !

Arrrrrgh
Lots of people, Leaving Scadden Wash.

Ooooo am I mad.... just absolutely pissed off... Amazon.. I need more VHB tape to finish this install... I order one size.. says "will arrive by" . date goes by, update says Feb 1... cancel order.. order other size, says will have 1/18... card gets charged yesterday with shipping showing "Arrives Wednesday 1/18".. this morning... status is "Shipping Feb 1" ... WTF over?!!?

It is called bait and switch..... grrr.

Amazon also says they will not charge my card until an order has shipped, but that is apparently a lie.

The wet, winter storm is over. Some cold nights and sunny days ahead. Time for Pirate camp to get back to the hard work of walking around the camp and socializing with each other.

^^ And in other shopping news..................

I ordered some Wire & ring terminals for a VanAid project about 10:00 pm last nite from BatteryCablesUSA/KY

10:00am this morning the package has shipped already......................NICE !

Arrrrrrgh

...oh Rub It In... :p

Both dog bowls were half full this morning... and murky... as in enough water bounced up into them from the ground to silt them up a bit.... t'were a real toad strangler there for a bit last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.