Pirate Camp Winter Season 2022-23

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you were missed Ben....................hope you are better soon

Thanksgiving Dinner is a memory...........and BURP.........MORE

Thanksgiving day.jpg

Turkey...Ham....stuffing....GRAVY....Mashed taters.....Broccoli...Mac&Cheese...Carrots...Green Beans...Cranberry

Tina's sourdough bread.......Deviled Eggs......And finally Pecan and Pumpkin PIE...........Oh My !

Thanksgiving day Fire.jpg

And a nice cozy FIRE to finish the evening................first fire of the Q season for us !

Happy Thanksgiving.............................

Had Kira out a couple times. She was driving me nuts... come on, we need to walk! I was so excited to have the ingredients for a dish I wanted to make. Wasn’t happening!!! Wanted so bad to come down there. But if this was anything at all I didn’t want to be the guy that got anyone sick. Could it be??? I may be feeling some better. So maybe see ya tomorrow... spent most of today wishing I could put my solar panel down... that little breeze had some teeth! Felt pretty sort a weak. Better days ahead... but nice job on the meal. By February I hope to meet this Tina gal I keep hearing about. Let me know when to get the black stone out for that breakfast. Having tasted the infamous sourdough bread, I’m really looking forward to that!!!

Ben, get well soon.

Too windy out for me today so I “feasted” at home with a skillet roasted chicken breast with cranberry sauce.

WATER................................The LTVA RV dump and the Water have been closed for 48 hrs or so.....................Dry well !

Open today...

..and the circus has left town... well.. the tent did.. ok more of a sunshade and wind break...

Thanksgiving Dinner is a memory...........and BURP.........MORE

....GRAVY....

Happy Thanksgiving.............................
And green bean casserole! It was a lovely time. The wind ended up not being that much of a big deal with the wind break up and it dying down after the sun went down.

Thanks so much everyone!

I think I gained five pounds listening to this saga ... thanks for sharing the festivities!

What a wonderful meal we shared! Not a better group of people to share it with ❤️

Well it's time to think about another van build season in the Desert SouthWest................PIRATE CAMP

Pirate Camp is an opportunity to get Help with your Nomadic "house" build......The Help is Free......You need to buy your own supplies....

View attachment 32663

Here's an earlier thread https://vanlivingforum.com/threads/pirate-camp-a-build-opportunity.41230/

We're Nomads....still in Oregon.....here's a rough schedule of WHEN/WHERE:

Pahrump in October...........Lake Havassu early November...........Quartzsite LTVA in Nov, Dec and (RTR) Jan..........VanAid in the area in February

IF you are interested.........Post in this thread......or Send me a PM/Conversation (envelope right corner).....we TEXT out on the road........I'll send a Phone #
I love that you're doing this for people!

Thank You......It's grand fun......we're back to working....gotta work off those pies this week.....more to come

(I was an Orlando resident for MANY years)

Eventually the leftover pies will be consumed. Then it will be sourdough French bread with real maple syrup time

Thank you there sonny! You guys are funny! My goodness, a lot of chickens lost there lives cause I turned another year older!!! That was quite a feed. Awesome cake too... almost got through the day and it slipped out. Within minutes Sleep was at the Coyote buying a cake. Watch what you say around pirate camp!! Haha!

I haven't looked on my roof for objects yet, something WHOMPED in my rig early this AM... like a large bird colliding with the RV.... or maybe some stressed member popped a weld or other breakage... it wasn't a smack as much as it was a thud/thump.... like someone walking by gave it a good smack..... 🤔
😲👽

Status
Not open for further replies.