Peace amongst all

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've noticed in our travels that there's been a lot of hate going on with different people of different races or cultures. I want to point out that a we all bleed the same color. The other thought I have about this is that we also all share the same planet and we should act accordingly and treat each other with respect no matter where the other person is from or what they choose to do with their life. I think it's important that while we look at history to remember so that we do not do these things again and race is not something that is I feel targeted towards one culture or race there are people that are racist towards different cultures . And I think it's important to point out that hate is not just about race it can be about a person's gender, sexual orientation, a person's religion or spirituality. And those are just a few examples. Nobody likes to be told how to live or how to act and again the most important thing is that we all treat each other with respect and understanding. It's okay to disagree but there is no reason to be disrespectful or mean about it. Everybody has their own opinions and beliefs and they're entitled to that. And more importantly we need to concentrate on living our lives in harmony on this great planet that we share with each other and keeping this planet to where we can keep living on it. And together we can accomplish great things

Where you traveling? LOL

Opposite experiences for us on the road. We find the best darn people, interact with the kindness of so many and just great fine hard working people out there and we have been traveling for near on 40 yrs and plan to go full time sooner now, but we are out and about all the time, far away locations and more and truly, IT IS WHAT makes me desire to get out there, meet even more nice people.

Sorry you are seeing bad out there in your experiences. But I also get the point of your post :)

Wandering Zombies

"...And I think it's important to point out that hate is not just about race it can be about a person's gender, sexual orientation, a person's religion or spirituality...."

I think you need to expand your hate categories to include age, vehicle brand, clique, clothing, etc.

I moved from Oregon to Arizona, and I have been on the receiving end of a lot of hate here in AZ. There seem to be a lot of shrew like personality types here, and quite unpleasant & dangerous to be around. They will cause you problems including making false reports, planting contraband, assaulting you etc.

There is also a pronounced rape culture here, no matter how many wrinkles or grey hair you have. Best to avoid social situations where you could accidentally ingest a substance rendering you unconscious, includes breathing, drinking, eating, trans dermal. Sounds like I'm paranoid but not. If the northern forest was not burning down, I would not be in AZ.

OK to live & let live, even better to avoid the haters.
-crofter