Other countries?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowbirdRuss

Reaction score
Hi,,,, Does anyone here have any experience (or know anyone),,, who has went overseas with their van, RV, etc?
Either good or bad,,,, just wondering if this is something worth pursuing...
Any helpful comments , or suggestions welcomed.
Thanks, Russ

Better place to ask is Expedition Portal. Threads detailing shipping vehicles to Europe, Asia, Africa.
I think that is cost prohibitive of most of us here.

Hi,,,, Does anyone here have any experience (or know anyone),,, who has went overseas with their van, RV, etc...
YouTube stalwarts 'Everlanders' just ferried their ExpeditionVehicle Central America to Columbia.
Their first video was a short of filling their tanks with diesel.
They paid the equivalent of us$2.02 a gallon.
(I should probably write that to increase understanding -- around two fedbux for each gallon of diesel.)
For comparison:
Eugene, Oregon, we pay over six (6) fedbux for each gallon to keep the farm going and our farmer markets flush with vibrantly-colored edibles.
Everlanders, Jason and Kira.

Check the comments for their conversion to:
* usd
* Canook-bux
* euro loot.
For euro loot, I see the conversion as around a half-euro per liter.

Last edited:
I have friends who shipped their van (MB Sprinter) from the USA to Hambourg in Germany. It wasn't that complicated. If you need more details, let me know.
My friends had travelled from Patagonia (Argentina), until Alaska, then to the East Coast to have their van shipped...