Open Invitation 2 Fellow Female Travelers in AZ

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey. Just got an acre out here between in Apache county off I40 near Holbrook. If you need a safe spot to sleep, or take a load off for a couple days, you're more than welcome to. No drama! Just chill vibes. Shoot me an email [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_20210317_114535746.jpg
    IMG_20210317_114535746.jpg
    994.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20210228_123246291.jpg
    IMG_20210228_123246291.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 11
Well, sad to say this because I really thought I found my slice of heaven, but because of a recent incident that happened on my property I have to take back this offer until further notice ): man I was so stoked.

Sorry to hear that is a no go. Sounds like those one acre lots are affordable for a reason.

Maybe a bunch of us could check into it more and buy a block of neighboring lots, sorta take over the neighborhood. Boy that guy would wish he had just been nice to you. And not brought the wrath of DWELLERS.

Someone on here was doing something similar in northern NM at the summer elevation will post that if I find it.

Actually no wrath involved, we are all so chill puts the place to sleep. Good luck with what you do next.
-crofter

LOL love it! Bunch of ladies buying up the land and boy would he get the shock of his life seeing how some of us might not appreciate his attitude too much.