Online surveys

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geneeus

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but online surveys can make you $100 to $150 a month if you want to spend the time. The "pay" is pretty pathetic if taken on a per hour basis, but if you have spare time, you can make it worth the effort. I belong to a few, but the one that is most profitable per time spent has been Branded Surveys.
surveys.gobranded.com
I spend some time mornings and evenings filling out surveys on lots of different topics, and the more complete your profile, the more lucrative your surveys become.

Again, I'm not saying this is a way to get rich, or necessarily the best use of your time, but if a little extra pocket money would help, give it a try. Also, if you have a group of friends and can get them to join, you can make some extra money.

The best part for me is that I can choose between several types of payouts. I use PayPal if I want the cash, or Amazon gift cards.

Please not that I'm not affiliated with this company, and the link above does NOT make me any money.

Better days,

Geneeus