Old Class C and Six-Pac

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 423

Reaction score
1-ton Dodge with a 360 and duals handles it easily. Lots of storage space available.

Class C camper.JPG

Attachments

• Class C camper.JPG
    Class C camper.JPG
    441.3 KB · Views: 54
I'm inclined to see that as a Class R. As in SlideR or Slider. I've been amazed at the number of conversions of trucks, trailers, and even boats I've seen that use Slide-In's Pickup truck campers. I've seen some nice houseboats built of a bare pontoon boat with a Slide-in mounted on it for the living quarters and a roof built over the whole thing.

I've been amazed at the number of conversions of trucks, trailers, and even boats I've seen that use Slide-In's Pickup truck campers. I've seen some nice houseboats built of a bare pontoon boat with a Slide-in mounted on it for the living quarters and a roof built over the whole thing.
There was a guy out at the Slabs years ago that specialized in mounting truck campers on utility trailers. He did a good job and made them look decent by filling in the space under the front of the camper. I remember he helped several homeless people that way.