Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeBrave

Reaction score
Where is a caravan to meet-up with in the high country in May/june? Female seeking females or mixed group. Thanks.

BeBrave said:
Where is a caravan to meet-up with in the high country in May/june? Female seeking females or mixed group. Thanks.

By "high country" I assume you mean "cooler temperatures"?

Unfortunately Bob Well's official Caravans, which were awesome, were disbanded in March 2020 due to the SARS-Cov-2 scare and haven't started back up yet. The original Caravan resources, however, [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]are[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]archived and still available [/font](i.e. the campsites used during various times of the year, which I think is what you are asking for).

Please refer to this thread's reply for these resource links: https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=40062&pid=492170#pid492170

These past Caravan campsites are the locations I either use or take inspiration from.

A caravan doesn't need to be "official" to continue or reform. This is still a great place to find like minded folks.

I hope you find what you're looking for.