Newbie Wannabe

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluti314

Reaction score
Hi, everyone,

I've been watching Bob's videos for a few months now, and also Robin's from Creativity RV. I think it's time to graduate from my dilletante status and actually start doing some research; signing up here is that first step.

I live in Phoenix. My future RV lifestyle will have to accommodate two sweet cats and a harp. I would love to be able to tour and play house concerts when the time comes.

Thank you for running this site; I'm ready to learn a lot!

Best wishes,
Shannon

Welcome to the forums, and the thought process of vandwelling, some of us aren't out there full time, but wish we were.

Welcome Shannon to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome! If you want to take cats, I would definitely recommend you take them out on rides more and more frequently to get them into the lifestyle they will probably be living.

Just a tip from a pet owner :)

Latest posts