Newbie from Maine

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeedtoExplore

Reaction score
I live in the beautiful state of  in a small town of about 10,000 people.  Recently divorced at 29 with a huge desire to explore with my two dogs in an RV of some type. 

His eveyone!

Welcome the CRVL forums NtE...

Any particular type of rig you're leaning towards? Lot's of options out there to be sure...

Hi and welcome! Best of luck and hope to pass ya on the road someday.

Welcome to the forum... sure wish I was fishing in Maine.

Deal Breaker said:
Welcome the CRVL forums NtE...

Any particular type of rig you're leaning towards? Lot's of options out there to be sure...

Riverman said:
Welcome to the forum... sure wish I was fishing in Maine.

Soon Riverman (sorry, learning forums again)

Actually there is a Winnebago I really want and am in the process of talking to the owner now. It's 1972 Winnebago. It needs work but I come from a family of DIYers so while it won't be easy it will be fun and freeing. There's like 21 pics of it but I think 3 shows it pretty good.

Attachments

• Winnebago 1.jpg
    Winnebago 1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 12
  • winnebago 2.jpg
    winnebago 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
  • winnebago 3.jpg
    winnebago 3.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. do you realize what's involved with that old RV? there appears to be significant water damage. highdesertranger

That was the first motorhome my family had when I was a kid... 1972 Winnebago Chiefton with a Dodge 318CI V8... Man did we have fun in that RV....

Chrysler 413 C.I.D. wedge w/ 750 cfm AFB w/non od 727 pushing a 5 ton brick wall maybe 8 mph downhill.

Are they paying you to take it? Looks like it is going to need a LOT of love to get it roadworthy again.

B and C said:
Are they paying you to take it?  Looks like it is going to need a LOT of love to get it roadworthy again.

hahaha no....

He sold it before I go there.
Getting a pop up this week. SO EXCITED!!!