Newbie from Chattanooga

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngarover

Reaction score
Moving into a 40' houseboat soon. Older Stardust that's been refurbished. Had a couple different RV's in the past including an 84 22' Chieftain, and a couple lesharos. (These where my favorite).

Anyways, just introducing myself a little and hope to gather some information to help living of the boat a little easier. :).

Welcome to the CRVL forums, ngarover! You're living my dream, although my dream would be a smaller house boat. So glad you found us.

The Boat Galley website is a wonderful resource, for both boat and van dwelling. http://theboatgalley.com/

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello and Welcome.I have a brother living in Chatanooga.He's a drug dealer.(pharmacist)I changed the sound of my car horn to gunshots.People move out of the way much quicker now.

Welcome aboard ngarover , youe oar is the last one on the starboard side next to the black tank valve.. Skuh kuh kuu kuh kuh

When I grow up , I'm going to find a barge to put my class C on .............................Lake Mead

Bob you didn't say you're a comedian , Oh my Goshk ! I had an ahooooga horn on my class A , probably didn't get the same reaction though !

Gee Bob, then you might be able to safely navigate thru Elmo, Highland Park and a few other places! Just don't wear red or blue.