Newb

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I live in a 1988 ford econoline 350 van. :D I'm currently located in the south suburbs of Seattle but I only claim the earth itself as my home.

When people ask me where I'm from, I say "Earth". lol Welcome, fellow earthling!

Hey, I'm from there too!! Maybe we are all related!!

We're really glad you are here Allie!! Fellow earthing are always welcome as we walk the earth together!
Bob

Hi and welcome from a fellow earthling that is currently in a southern PNW locale (or at least south of you).

Do you travel around much or stay mostly in one place for a particular reason? Feel like sharing any pics of your rig? We always like pics. How long have you been inhabiting your Ford? No pressure to answer. Just interested in getting to know you better. Looking forward to your contribution.

GypsyChic

Welcome to the CRVL forums, allie! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Latest posts