New to Van Life

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome sweetie! I lived in my camper van for 2 and 1/2 years and my minivan for 6 months and before all of that my car for 6 months! My camper van was by far, the most comfortable. I sold my camper van and moved into a little trailer which I have loved, but now I would like to go back to living on Wheels! I'll be 68 in November! Your puppy looks adorable! 💜 I bet you will find a way sooner than you think! Let us know!
Thank you~ 😊

Welcome! We are new to van living too, but had spent many years tent camping. I echo what others have said-- try it out first. Even with years of tent and backpacking experience, it took us some time to figure out how to organize and live in a van (still learning this...) but having the basics of camping down really helps. Also, would advise giving yourself some outside space options if you have room-- a portable screen tent or awning, camp chair/table so that you have more space that feels like home.
Thank you 😊