New to the Forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImJustTammy

Reaction score
Good Morning...  I am new to the Forum and looking forward to sharing and learning. I'm 61 years old and live and work in Tempe Arizona. I live with my wife, 3 little dogs and 2 cats. We have been part-time tent campers and are anxiously waiting the arrival of our travel trailer. We are not quite ready to be full-timers just yet but we are very excited to explore more territory this upcoming year.  Both my wife and I are introverts and relatively shy socially, but we want to get out there to meet people who appreciate life and nature and what the universe has to offer.

Reactions: Sky
Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum. I'm over in Apache Junction. I spend summers up in Payson as my motorhome doesn't work well in the summer temps here in the Valley. Lots of great places not too far off from here to get out and go camping.

Welcome I’m just Tammy. Sounds like your RV or van will be full. That’s why we like to live out of a van instead of in one. I hope you find what you’re looking for. Keep in touch and let us know what’s going on.

Reactions: Sky
Thank you for the Welcome... Shadowmoss ... we are planning a weekend trip to Lost Dutchman State Park next weekend. We will still most likely be in our tent. Love the area.

Come on out to Quartzsite and get your feet wet. Only three rigs left in YARC camp right now.

Good Morning... I am new to the Forum and looking forward to sharing and learning. I'm 61 years old and live and work in Tempe Arizona. I live with my wife, 3 little dogs and 2 cats. We have been part-time tent campers and are anxiously waiting the arrival of our travel trailer. We are not quite ready to be full-timers just yet but we are very excited to explore more territory this upcoming year. Both my wife and I are introverts and relatively shy socially, but we want to get out there to meet people who appreciate life and nature and what the universe has to offer.
Welcome Tammy new to the forum. In your neighbor state New Mexico in the high country and had a trailer but decided we would rather have an RV C type Toyo or van type RV but waiting since the prices spiked in recent time under covey. We tend to be more introverted too.

Welcome to the Van Living Forum Tammy. There are a couple of links at the bottom of this post that may benefit you. The one at the bottom is a portal of handy info and it's all free. It's stuff to make live on the road more safe, comfortable, and convenient. It should also help anyone wishing to be independent.