new to forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funny soul

Reaction score
I plan to start RV travel in a year, so I need to learn a lot of RV related knowledge.

George and Tioga and RV Sue both were where many years ago I learned the basics by reading their blogs start to finish. Escapees club has Bootcamps around the country each year with talks, classes and demonstrations. Welcome to ask specific questions here if you have trouble finding answers or visit some of the caravans or Rubber Tire gathering in Quartzsite.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! Funny Soul. To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forum :)   Below in the signature lines at the bottom are two links that may be a lot of help for you.  It's all free so you can take you time and look thru them.  I started Van Life right out of school days.  (look at the Van Conversion link at the top "My Own Story")  There are many ways a Cheap RV can serve a person.  Your only limit is your creativity and resourcefulness.

All the Best !