Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 36441

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm an old hippie and recent escapee from L.A. I'm in the Tucson area.
I play drums and sing, and I hope to find a get-together someday. I'll bring my bongos.

Hi guys. I'm an old hippie and recent escapee from L.A. I'm in the Tucson area.
I play drums and sing, and I hope to find a get-together someday. I'll bring my bongos.
There are weekly gatherings during the winter season in Quartzsite at campfire nights in the BLM La Posa South area. I suggest you join the Facebook page called “Lit Cactus”. They do have drum nights. That Facebook page is where you can find out what it is all about. You can also join the Facebook page “ Nomadity” which often has reference notice postings about group camping events from the nomadic community where there is music involved.

Maybe you do not like Facebook, I understand that feeling, but it is often the best event calendar communication network for these events.

Last edited:
There are weekly gatherings during the winter season in Quartzsite at campfire nights in the BLM La Posa South area. I suggest you join the Facebook page called “Lit Cactus”. They do have drum nights. That Facebook page is where you can find out what it is all about. You can also join the Facebook page “ Nomadity” which often has reference notice postings about group camping events from the nomadic community where there is music involved.

Maybe you do not like Facebook, I understand that feeling, but it is often the best event calendar communication network for these events.
Thanks, Maki2