New Here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travlndude

Reaction score
Go by the handle Travlndude, I'm a 61 year old male who have been full timing for about 20 years now. had class B's for years but last year decided I needed more room now that I am handicapped so moved up to a 30' 1994 Challenger motorhome. When I bought my class A last year, I pretty much stole it paid $4000. 58,000 miles in perfect condition, in the past year I've had to replace the fan clutch and belts. Just learning these new fangled computers so I can get in contact other hobo's like me. Really ain't much else to say about myself other than I'm old and cantankerous. and having a hard time learning this computer crap!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Travlndude! Congratulations on your new home! It looks like you figured out the computer crap good enough to post on the forum so keep it up! :-D

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hang in there. Learning the computer crap will pay off eventually. Sigh....I can remember life before the internet....I actually used to send snail mail letters...with wax seals and a variety of seal stamps!

Glad to see you here Travlndude :) Hope to be able to have as much experience as you as a nomad when I'm in my 60s

Latest posts