New from Manitoba, Canada

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

550guy

Reaction score
Recently inherited, so to speak, a 1974 Dodge Tradesman 100 camper van from cousin that moved to Sweden.
After disposing of a few mice that had moved in, I'm going to be gutting the inside and freshen it up a bit but still keep a 70's feel.
I'll probably do away with the on board propane 3 burner stove but keep the sink and add a small fresh water tank that I have lying around from an old tent trailer.
Unsure of the old fridge, it doesn't appear to be hooked up to propane, just 2 wires coming from a fan mounted on top.

Well it should be a fun project, I've wanted a van since I was a kid, loved those old custom van magazines from the 70's and 80's

Attachments

• DSC_0996 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0996 (Medium).JPG
    49.2 KB
Welcome to the CRVL forums, 550guy! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

I love the older vans, too. Can't wait to see what you do with that beauty!

That's a great looking van! You are going to have so much fun fixing it up and then traveling in it!

Love to see some pictures!
Bob