Need van contacts near Jacksonville FL

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Truck Gypsy

Reaction score
I have a 97 Chevy Express hightop conversion van and i need to find local contacts for light body work (surface rust and some fiberglass hairline cracks on roof). I also need to paint the van and would like a simple custom pinstripe or artistic paint job of the stars shown in the pic on the on the quarter panel and front doors. I have taken it to a few places but rhey either dont want to deal with the small job or the van cant fit into their painting bay. Any resources would be helpful. I am also looking for local vanning clubs. Thanks everybody.

Attachments

• 20211108_231107.jpg
    20211108_231107.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201108_100625.jpg
    20201108_100625.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 4
We're not in Florida - we're in Georgia. But if you can make it out here (Cobbtown Acres,) we can help you figure out how you can do it. We might even be able to help you with it. We have some tools that can help with the surface rust and leaks. You'll have to buy most of the supplies for what you need to do but we've got a community here that can help you figure it out.

^
Wow. That's just the thing some folks need. Good on you!

Late to the party but if you, (LTG), can't find the detail painter for your stars, a shop that does vehicle wraps should be able to print out them in decal form.
Good luck and safe travels...