• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need help exchange covered RVSpot

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackbird

Reaction score
Hello . 
I am new here.

LS short, my story too long. So.

I need help with handy man and home maintenance and renovation stuff .

I am looking for someone interested in a covered spot with a Phoenix address and water /electric hookup for a up to 3 month commitment . Hoping to find someone by Sept 15 at the latest. 

The space is in a gated 55 over retirement community in north phx. (Age restriction : must be over 25)

The space is regular parking space in my rv port. Stealth Luxury Boondocking at it's best. You'll be tucked in on the east , back side of my house right by the water hookup. In front of a shed you can have use of and the electric hookup. 

It's a great opportunity for someone who could use to park in the shade in a safe place to enjoy the Scottsdale Season through the holidays. 

The space is worth $280 a month to me if I were to just rent it out to someone to live in a van. 

What I need is someone to help me 5 to 7 hours a week for the next 3 months. Split between mon and tue. 

Work includes basic weekly yard maintenance. 

Labor related to gutting a house , getting rid of carpet and repairing floors in an old double wide.

This could also be a longer term situation. 

If I have help so many things I can do here that would be amazing you tube content for both parties. 

Long term.. This can be a place where a traveler in need can park and regroup short term and be safe and have an address. 

Projects over the next 6 months include a small landscape design and waterfall. Some addition privacy fencing extensions in preparation for shed replacement /tiny house build. 

Someone with interest in gardening and landscape stuff would be great. But currently I need someone who can help me get the carpet out and floors patched to start. 

I can not do everything alone. My income is seasonal and another season is here . I need to put in hours for the money and have someone to do the physical work with me on my days off or unsupervised. 

I would require in writing and agreement for 5 hours a week work in exchange for rent. Any other labor help will be considered volunteer and authorized for you to use as you tube content . This is also a place that can be used for van builds down the road
 A stop. Shelter . Address. And a covered rv port to work in . 

I have alot of long term plans involved another place for rvers to be and have community. But I've got to get this place repaired and in working order to start. 

I guess the way it works now is I submit and see if anyone responds. 

Thanks