Need a little help

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulRaven

Reaction score
:( I'm not trying to be a web begger , but I'm a full timer, boondocking in the FLAGSTAFF area, and I've got a leaky radiator on my truck. I've got a 3000 lb over head CAMPER on the back of my truck that I live in. AutoZone has a replacement radiator for about $130, but I'm broke.I go way out of my way to help others, but now I need to be on the asking end. Can anybody help me out? There's a Wal-Mart here in FLAGSTAFF, I'm gonna go into town and fly a sign, but it would be easy for someone to send money Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart,  or actually go to an AutoZone and purchase the radiator and Tell them I will be picking it up here. I can either pay back, or promise to pay it forward and help another rubber tramp, which I always do.I think I drove a little to ruff trying to get back away from all the other campers, probably the twisting and bumping brought on the leak, but it is a 1995 truck so who knows. Anyhow, I could sure use a little love, thanks.

If I had the money I would. Good luck Skinny, something will come through. Keep the faith. I am praying for a miracle for you.
Jackson R.

ok I just deleted several posts from this thread. some for merely quoting or responding to the negative posts.

lets keep it civil, if you don't want to offer good advice then don't post.

I am not going to PM everyone because there were just to many. highdesertranger

Isn't this site supposed to be for rubber trampers to support each other and help each other and look out for each other and why do you people if there's any disagreements sensor the things that are put on this site there was no cussing there was nothing bad being said we were talking as adults everything that Bob Wells used to stand for freedom uncensorship helping each other out you guys have changed I don't think there was anything wrong with asking for some help I needed some help I help people all the time the guy was out of line and I was letting him know that I was nothing like what he was making me out to be but anytime someone disagrees you censor it you are a joke I will never come to this site again and I will do everything I can to discourage people from what it's become what happened to freedom of speech there were no threats being made no cussing it was a disagreement it's not all about rainbows and ponies you guys really suck man you are so far away from what this is supposed to be people back in each other up looking out for each other and being able to voice their opinions As Americans free Americans you've become exactly like what this site was started to avoid and what Bob Wills so much hated censorship and fake people Authority trips all that he stood for that I thought so much of him for I really looked up to Bob Wells and I really loved his philosophies and his thoughts on life but this is just become a joke it's nothing about what in the beginning attracted to me about his spirit and his personality and his thoughts on wife and his beliefs you guys whoever you are I don't know some of the man haters I guess have turn this in to exactly what Society is it disgust me

Don't dare post anything that the censorship Nazis don't like or they will sensor it and erase it wow this is crazy if it's not all about rainbows and ponies if there's any disagreement the censorship Nazis High Desert stranger or whoever she is Will censor it this is so not what Bob Wells used to stand for

1. its, high desert ranger
2. highdesertranger is a guy
3. READ THE RULES
4. Bob wrote the rules or approved them
5. it's unicorns farting rainbows
6. any post that don't respond to the original request will be delete. period.
highdesertranger

I'm guessing this will get deleted too, but at least it will get read by somebody.

I visited a few LEO websites and some of those guys are foul-mouthed, insulting, beligerant and obscene. Who knows if all of them are law enforcement officers, but some of the offensive insults were coming FROM the moderators.

Jeeze.

Given enough rope, even the so-called 'good guys' can get very abrasive.

No thanks. 

And when in Bob's house, follow Bob's rules. What's so dang hard to understand about that?

:huh:

The OP has asked to be removed from the forum and we have complied. No further discussion is necessary. Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.