• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need a home base?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]i have a small homestead in oklahoma for someone needing a home base. half a block off route 66. anyone looking for a cheap land opportunity please email me. or text me,[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] im real. just dont need it because [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]i live [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]in galveston now, and i love it here! if anyone is interested, i ill post a link to a vid on youtube that someone took right in front of my house in texola oklahoma. text me with an intro saying TEXOLA for immediate reply.[/font]

Texola, home to the One Room Jail and the Double D RV Park.
I-40 is nice.
Right on the border with Texas.

My great grandmother lived in Texola, and it's about 30 mins down the road from me currently.  Perks of Oklahoma: property taxes are low, most counties are pretty lenient with zoning (I'm in the same county), and generally friendly people.  Best of luck!

Theadyn said:
My great grandmother lived in Texola, and it's about 30 mins down the road from me currently.  Perks of Oklahoma: property taxes are low, most counties are pretty lenient with zoning (I'm in the same county), and generally friendly people.  Best of luck!
Thanks!

wayne49 said:
Texola, home to the One Room Jail and the Double D RV Park.
I-40 is nice.
Right on the border with Texas.
there is a little restaurant on route 66 now, almost straddles the texas border. they sell fried bologna sandwiches among other high class fare. fun to stop in! the double d restaurant closed due to covid, but the rv park is super cheap. 24 bucks or something like that with showers, laundry, electricity and good company.